Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Blue Scarf Meeting Thursday Evening. Update.


Gathering of Redneck Infidels for Eating Pork

Weekly,

We plan to meet 7pm March 9, 2006 at Jim & Nick's (You must try the braised collards)
We are not however going to be at the Homewood location, but rather the 280 Inverness location. There appears some good news of late regarding blue scarf sightings in Tennessee. Go Eddie!

And, I am proud to see that the Mobile Register and the University of South Alabama's Vanguard still believe in a free press.
****

We will meet in Vancouver, Canada at the Vancouver Public Library at 7-9:00 pm in the atrium Thusday. Please join us or leave a time and location where others can meet you.
****

SEATTLE, WASHINGTON:

I just realized my response to your reply never
showed up on your blog.
I'm running out the door to work.... but I will be at
the Seattle Public Library from 7 until 8:30 tonight
(then off to other job)--- with blue scarf. If I'm
alone with my thoughts, that will be nothing new.

Best regards

Fleur
****

ILLINOIS:

Island Lake , Illinois , at the McDonald's on IL Rt. 176, (otherwise known as Liberty St., across from the strip mall with Dunkin Donuts) from 7-8 PM tonight.

****

2 comments:

American Crusader said...

collard greens?? I would have to be starting first and even then maybe not.

Baltic Waves said...

Island Lake , Illinois , at the McDonald's on IL Rt. 176, (otherwise known as Liberty St., across from the strip mall with Dunkin Donuts) from 7-8 PM tonight.