Friday, May 20, 2011

Everybody Draw Mohammed Day, 2011.

Molly Norris kicked off the first Everybody Draw Mohammed, and since then she's been on the run from Muslims who threaten to kill her. Well, hello, Molly. Here's my latest photo of Mohammed. I can't draw very well, but I can use my Brownie as well as anyone.
This is Mohammed. As you might guess, he is a homosexual.

Islam is a religion of homosexuals. Most of us are fine with that. We feel that it is good to celebrate Mohammed's sexual diversity, and we are happy to see him here getting in touch with his feminine side as he shows other Muslims how they should behave if they want to be proper imitators of Mohammed, the perfect model for all Muslim men.

And you all thought I would be negative. Sheesh. Homohammed. I think it's just right. I celebrate the difference.

See also: Steve Miller, writer of stuff.

http://moviesinbw.blogspot.com/2011/05/its-everybody-draw-mohammed-day-2011.html

No comments: