Monday, February 18, 2008

The Birth of a Two-headed Chicken Nation

My first face to face encounter with the Kosovo Liberation Army was short and, to be blunt, stupid if not scary.

I was engaged in some travel idiocy, as is the course of my life, when I met a gang of Kosovars, i.e. Albanian Muslim terrorists, taking a break from the day's fighting. One beckoned me from the far side of the road: "Come over here," he jeered. I didn't. He stood up and yelled at me, getting his cliche so backward I don't know even now if I laughed or shuddered:

"First I will kill you! Then I will fuck you."

You know, I think I laughed. Then I ran away and rejoined my mates. This story has a bad ending. Today it got worse.

http://www.kosovo.net/kla2.html

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

God help Europe, and us all.

CGW

Dag said...

I've enabled comment moderation to protect other people from death threats that sneak in here occasionally. I don't actually censor anyone else but those who go o about killing my friends, and such. If you have a comment, I keep it and post it, though at times it takes me all day to get around to finding it. If there's any delay, please hold on till I get it up. Trust me, I tell my girlfriend the same thing.