Sunday, February 22, 2009

The HAMAS Letter for Senator John Kerry

I just happened to be in Gaza a few days back and sure enough, I bumped into John Kerry, failed presidential candidate. I asked how he's doing and what he's up to, the usual polite stuff I say to failed presidential candidates I meet on the road. He said, and I kid you not:

Give me a ticket for an aeroplane
Ain't got time to take a fast train
Lonely days are gone, I'm a goin' home
My habibi just wrote me a letter.

I said, "Excuse me, senator, don't you have a billion bucks on you of your own that you squeezed from you wife? Can't you use your own money?"

Well, I'm not too smart when it comes to this kind of political stuff. Senator Carry had a letter, slipped to him on the sly by the U.N., from HAMAS that he was delivering to Osama Barka, and since I was the only tax-payer handy, he felt it was my duty to pay for his ticket home. Yeah, I can see the sense of that now that I think about it. He said:


I don't care how much money I gotta spend
Got to get back to my habibi again
Lonely days are gone, I'm a goin' home
My habibi just wrote me a letter.

Yup, I'm feeling much better about the Democrats in power. They deliver.

Senator John Carry, courier to the stars.

http://www.metrolyrics.com/the-letter-lyrics-the-box-tops.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If Geert Wilders falls, then Freedom of speech is dead in Europe. We are launching an extensive International Action SITA including two possible texts ; one comparing Wilders and Winston Churchill and another Wilders and Charlie Chaplin:
http://sitamnesty.wordpress.com/

2009/01/23/i-support-democrat-geert-winston-wilders-against-islamic-fascism-and-its-dhimmis (Winston Eng)
http://sitamnesty.wordpress.com/

2009/01/23/i-support-democrat-geert-charlie-wilders-against-islamic-fascism (Charlie Eng)
To support Geert Wilders and our dearly acquired freedoms please participate to the 2 suggested actions and transmit this message to your friends owners of a website in order they publish it.
An other way to support Geert Wilders is to give some money. To donate: www.geertwilders.nl