Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Who moved my cheese?!

Hey, look in the parking lot. That dinosaur is eating a spaceship!

Washington Post (blog) - Aaron Blake, Chris Cillizza - ‎17 hours ago‎

Wisconsin Republicans are in real danger of losing control of the state Senate in tonight's recall elections, as it looks more and more possible that they will lose at least three of the six seats that are on the ...

We're unable to locate the page you requested.

The page may have moved or may no longer be available.
We want to help you find what you're looking for. Here are some suggestions:

Try another search:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/Error/Generic;jsessionid=27B518AB936022DC5690084D82CE1B6F

Like, yeah, look over there and forget about the brownie on your plate. What brownie? I never saw no brownie. Huh?

By SCOTT BAUER

The Associated Press

MADISON, Wis. — Republicans held onto control of the Wisconsin Senate on Tuesday, beating back four Democratic challengers in a recall election despite an intense political backlash against GOP support for Gov. Scott Walker's effort to curb public employees' union rights.

Fueled by millions of dollars from national labor groups, the attempt to remove GOP incumbents served as both a referendum on Walker's conservative revolution and could provide a new gauge of the public mood less than a year after Republicans made sweeping gains in this state and many others.

Two Democratic incumbents face recalls next week, but even if Democrats win those they will still be in the minority.

http://www.ajc.com/news/nation-world/wis-gop-holds-off-1088513.html

Works every time, you know. I tell Communist Wilson when I'm editing his copy so he can submit it to the local leftard rag, "No, I didn't see no monsters grab your brownie when you were looking for the dinosaur eating the spaceship in the parking lot. And hey, how about you buy me another cup of coffee. I'm getting thirsty."

I call it redistributing his wealth. He calls it a mystery. Really, it's simply a social injustice. He makes way more money than I do. Union job, you know.

One time, thinking he was smart, he got two brownies for himself. (Ha Ha!) Now, if only I could fool him as well as the Wapo....

Having just finished a very tasty Starbucks brownie, I include:

Or, if you don't like a comment, the "community" can collapse it and make it go away into the corn field. Like this:

ROY WILSON-336103Expand Comment Comment collapsed by the community

I wonder how the attacks on White people at the Wisconsin State Fair last week by a large group of young Black teens will affect the voting, since Democrats are usually viewed as 'apologists' for bad behavior by minorities?

  • 15 votes
#1.24 - Tue Aug 9, 2011 7:24 PM EDT

MSLSD link: http://politics.newsvine.com/_news/2011/08/09/7321612-democrats-fall-short-in-wisconsin-recall-elections#comments

1 comment:

Dag said...

OK, you're asking yourself if this is typically conservative nasty greedy stuff to steal brownies off a guy's plate when he's paying me anyway to copyedit for him. I say no, I do it just because he always falls for something stupid and I'm naturally mean enough to do it to him. That's not conservative, folks, it's mean. It ain't my fault, man. I'm a victim of society. He's lucky all he loses is his brownies. If I were really oppressed I could torch his car.