Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Hot Travel Tips for Ageing Boyscouts

I never use dog-tags for some reason. Maybe because the links get tangled in the hair on my chest. So I asked a buddy about a tattoo, [In Case of Death] "ICOD #XX-XXX-XXX-XXXX." He said that'd be fine, but what if I were horribly burned? Better, he said, to do with nothing so my friends might find themselves one day saying, maybe, "Hey, whatever happened to old what's his name?" Yeah, it pays to plan.
****

The proper management of fatalities is a critical component of disaster planning. Historically, the high cost and inherent design of coffins made them inefficient for mass fatalities.

DQE's EveryBodyTM Coffins are designed to overcome these challenges and as a result are invigorating planners to reassess how fatalities are managed following disasters.

http://www.dqeready.com/productsview.aspx?CatID=13&SubCatID=33

I hate the thought of the government or some commie NGO being responsible for my post-mortem needs. I do love the idea of brown baggin' it 'cause that's the macho kinda guy I am.

I hope this has been helpful and uplifting to you all, and in the meantime, as you ponder this depth, I'll try to come up with something more closely related to what I usually do here. Or maybe something interesting.

No comments: