Tuesday, June 20, 2006

On the origins of culture

Truepeers introduces Adam at a new blog. Below is the first bit of Peer's welcome, the whole of which you will find linked at the bottom of this piece:

Covenant Zone Welcomes the new GABlog

Much of the inspiration for my approach to the Covenant Zone comes from a now sadly discontinued blog. I am very glad to hear that the blogger in question has found a new home at the GABlog. He has taken the name "Scenic Politics" (until he can think of something better he writes - which is what I thought when, attempting paradox, I became "truepeers"... and now I feel a little prim and stuck). Scenic's first post (he is "adam" in comments) appears here. Let me say a word or two about our common interest - originary thinking - hopefully better to introduce what Scenic/adam is saying about politics today.

http://covenantzone.blogspot.com/
****

No comments: