Sunday, September 22, 2013

D.W. Walker, Confessions of an Ayahuasca Skeptic

One of my new books, Confessions of an Ayahuasca Skeptic, is coming out soon.




Confessions of an Ayahuasca Skeptic




D.W. Walker


Iquitos, Peru

2013



Some people confuse scepticism with cynicism. Don't do that.

I'm off to the jungle again soon to take yet more ayahuasca. When I finish doing this with success, assuming I am ever successful, I will write up my accounts, and then the book will come. I could be done in just over a week. Will up-date as things happen.

Cover illustration: Giuseppe Archimboldo. Italian. 1526 – 1593

I use "skeptic" in Greek over "sceptic" in Latin just because I like Greek better. But I use "scepticism" because it's formal English. Life is tough.

Yalla,

Dag Walker
Iquitos, Peru

Up-date:

Just returned from the jungle for an ayahuasca session with a celebrity curandero. Everyone was highly excited by his presence and highly impressed with his super-potent ayahuasca that did not a fucking thing for me. I am totally disgusted. 


A gentle reminder that my book, An Occasional Walker, is available at the link here:
http://www.amazon.com/Occasional-Walker-D-W/dp/0987761501/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1331063095&sr=1-1
http://www.amazon.com/Occasional-Walker-D-W/dp/0987761501/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1331063095&sr=1-1

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just don't fall asleep!!