Tuesday, July 20, 2010

You know your stud days are over when...

Yeah, you're not a stud when you find yourself playing solitaire with a deck of race cards.

I called up Jesse, Al, Louis, and the NBPP gang for a night of talking about what studs we are, but they were all hung up about me not being the right kind of stud to be hitting on blonds with too much make-up. I told 'em we could have some fun playing race cards, but they weren't having none of that, having a race card game of their own to play. So, it leaves me to live the life of an ageing stud set to pasture, alone, all, all alone, a sadder but saggier man.
Oh, come on. Sing along, boys, while it's still summer, and we are old Marxists in our ruin.

[Groucho]
I don't know what they have to say,
It makes no difference anyway,
Whatever it is, I'm against it.
No matter what it is or who commenced it,
I'm against it.

Your proposition may be good,
But let's have one thing understood,
Whatever it is, I'm against it.
And even when you've changed it or condensed it,
I'm against it.

I'm opposed to it,
On general principle, I'm opposed to it.

[chorus] He's opposed to it.
In fact, indeed, that he's opposed to it!

Lonely yes, but for me, I think of it as almost as good as a day at the races.

No comments: