Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Geert Wilders and the Jooos!

At Jihadwatch earlier today a comment showed up on a post about Geert Wilders' up-coming film. Ya can't make up this kind of stuff:


This guy who made this film is following on Van Gogh's footsteps in making an anti-islamic propaganda film: will he follow his fate, too?

A fact totally ignored by the media all the people who attacked islam in Netherlands are not DUTCH, but jews living in Netherlands.

Why dont just say straight out instead of hiding behind labels.

This is important because the last the time of the cartoons, a whole dutch embassy was burned in Tehran and goods from that country were boycotted by many muslims. This is not fair to the Dutch ,is it?

The dutch are honest, hard working white people, but the some people of jewish origin are obviously corrupting matters there.

But what actually drives people who attack islam so unfairly: it is the publicity they seek? why do they hate islam so much? these are questions i ask myself every day.

People can live so much peacefully without these provocative films in the name of freedom of speech.

But what freedom of peech exists in Europe when no one can talk about matters such as the death of the jewish people in the second world war? This is merely mischief hiding behind slogans.


I can obviously see what will happens after the release of this film: riots and poisoning of relations between europe and islam. I guess this is what the makers of the films are actually seeking.

They know very well these consequences but of course when it actually happens, they will raise thheir eye brows in innocence and claim they DID NOT HAVE ANY IDEA there film will provoke anyone, and move to offer "sincere" apologies.


Posted by: Goldberg [TypeKey Profile Page] at January 29, 2008 1:05 AM


The Muslim poster at 1:05 a.m. above who posts as "Goldberg" --his email address is allynoorj@yahoo.com....


Posted by: Hugh [TypeKey Profile Page] at January 29, 2008 1:31 AM


Never again will I suggest that Hugh is prolix.
****

I'm inserting hot links here. I can't do better than the original poster, but please try to do so to keep me from having to repost things like this.


The links come from the commentator Green Views, below.

In Dutch and English
http://rupeenews.com/2008/01/29/geert-wilders-nv-inaugerating-energie-efficiente-ovens-voor-moslims-de-oudere-nazi-modelleert-niet-milieu-vriendelijk-nieuwe-modellen-hebben-een-afzonderlijk-compartiment-voor-het-verbranden-van-bo/

Read all about it in Dutch and English on http://www.rupeenews.com

In English only
http://rupeenews.com/2008/01/29/geert-wilders-inc-inaugerating-more-energy-efficient-ovens-for-muslims-older-nazi-models-not-environmentally-friendly-new-models-have-a-separate-compartment-for-burning-books-interview-with-herr-r/

10 comments:

The Editors said...

Article about Geert and Dutch ovens and Muslims...in english and dutch

An interview with a Dutch citizen about Geert Wilders…..
Herr Rerhuf Reltih Dutch gives us insight into the Dutch mentlaity and the code words….Dutch technology developing new industrial instruments for Muslims…Geert WIlders will show new instruments in March…stay tuned!


Geert Wilders Nv. Inaugerating energie efficiƫnte ovens voor moslims. De oudere nazi modelleert niet milieu vriendelijk! Nieuwe modellen hebben een afzonderlijk compartiment voor het verbranden van boeken. Interview met Herr Reltih Nederlands

De Nationale Assiociation van Ze-Oven Internationational- (de Nederland Divisie) is gegaan door een slechte periode van economische depressie sinds 1945, maar de nieuwe Rerhuf van de organisatie Herr Reltih wordt heel door de nieuwe gelegenheden opgewekt dat Dhr. Wilders onderneming de organisatie aanbiedt. Herr Nederlandse Reltih ontkende dat hij Oostenrijks of Duits was. Hij toonde aan de reporters ….

In Dutch and English
http://rupeenews.com/2008/01/29/geert-wilders-nv-inaugerating-energie-efficiente-ovens-voor-moslims-de-oudere-nazi-modelleert-niet-milieu-vriendelijk-nieuwe-modellen-hebben-een-afzonderlijk-compartiment-voor-het-verbranden-van-bo/

Read all about it in Dutch and English on http://www.rupeenews.com

In English only
http://rupeenews.com/2008/01/29/geert-wilders-inc-inaugerating-more-energy-efficient-ovens-for-muslims-older-nazi-models-not-environmentally-friendly-new-models-have-a-separate-compartment-for-burning-books-interview-with-herr-r/

maccusgermanis said...

Another self-supposed moderate produces a blood libel to denigrate supposed "islamophobes." Why am I not surpised?

Can you show the readers those same sentiments in Gert Wilders own words? I can quote your esteemed muderous pedophille.

Anonymous said...

Long live Hugh Fitzgerald.

Anonymous said...

Long live Hugh Fitzgerald.

maccusgermanis said...

So what gives, Dag? I did post a comment here, did I not? Snarky? Yes. Directed as you say "at a third party," (namely the poster above)? Yes. Did "you know I was a snake when you picked me up?" Again, yes.

I tucked the links into text and everything.

Dag said...

Macc, I'm at a loss here. Perhaps you put this comment in a place it would have been more appropriate at elsewhere.

If not, I'll try to address the problem as I discover it.

Dag said...

I read a number of years ago, three or four, that Hugh claimed to be 85 years old. Could well be. Bernard Lewis is older than that, Hobsbawm lived as long, and Buzun made it to around 100. With luck, Hugh Fitzgerald will live to be twice as old and in a sharia free world, as will we all.

Dag said...

Dear readers, I confess I am guilty of overlooking Maccus' comment in my mail box earlier and probably filed it as "read" rather than posting it. There are occasions when an email comes attached to another, the latter not showing up as is, being down below the horizon on my screen.

Please rest assured that short of outright death threats against my friends I will post whatever you write. There is the major inconvenience of "comment moderation" here simply because I do get deth threats against my friends at times, and since I'm not on the computer 24 hours per day I can't leave it to chance to take them down as they might come.

There has been some controversy here, meaning in Canada as a nation as well at this and other blogs, about my conduct regarding death threats, so one might well ask who the Hell am I to make a fuss? For the record, I do not make death threats.

There was a genuinely foul publicity attempt made on Sept. 11, 2006 by professional anti-Semite to portray himself in the papers in Canada as a victim of "terrorism" because I claimed he is a war criminal who should be given a fair trial, after which he should be hanged from a lamp post. I stand by that opinion. The fact that it is incoherent doesn't bother me in the slightest.

And you, dear reader, are as welcome to write incoherent things here as I am. But not to threaten my friends with murder. That's a definite no-no.

Again, my apologies to Maccusgermanis and readers who would have otherwise missed his comment had he not gone to the trouble of correcting my lapse.

Anonymous said...

Is stock in the company publicly traded?

Where do I invest? ;0

Dag said...

People often stop me on the street and ask me why I am so completely confident that the Modernist West will prevail against reaction, Left or Muslim or what-have-you. My answer is alway the same: Because we can see in the minds of our citizens and residents the intelligence and creativity that is so obviously lacking in the minds of our enemies. An example: the comment directly above. In just a few words we see the fruit of hundreds of years of Modernity: creative thought.

And it's funny. Too bad I didn't think of it first, or ever, or of anything like it. No wonder I'm not rich.